Here's a picture of Hannah I just threw in ...
Cutie cute! Ellie has the funniest facial expressions! We're so excited to be getting together again with you guys soon. Do you already have plans for priesthood session? I'll be lonely if you want to get together :)
so cute!
I love the last picture of them both on their tummies. Such cuties!!(p.s. it was good to talk to you and catch up a lil' bit the other day! my mom said she enjoyed your visit too!!)
still can't believe how much they both look like you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cutie cute! Ellie has the funniest facial expressions! We're so excited to be getting together again with you guys soon. Do you already have plans for priesthood session? I'll be lonely if you want to get together :)
so cute!
I love the last picture of them both on their tummies. Such cuties!!
(p.s. it was good to talk to you and catch up a lil' bit the other day! my mom said she enjoyed your visit too!!)
still can't believe how much they both look like you!
Post a Comment