Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday Dresses

These pictures were just too cute to not post!! Here is Ellie on the last two Sundays in her cute little dresses!



7 comments:

Becker said...

Darling!! I sure I hope I get my own live dolly someday to dress up! She is so stinkin' cute! I need to call you today...I have an invitation and a query for you...

Em said...

i love how she has the same faces as you, at least the way i remember them! so beautiful

Dana said...

Little girls are so much fun!

Tiffany said...

Dressing up your little girl is one of the funnest things!;) She's darling Leah!

Mary Jo said...

Cute dresses. Yes I blog but I am not that good at updating it! We like St. louis alot. Tomorrow the high is going to be 37 degrees and may snow a little so we will see. Are you going to be in chico for christmas? If so I will see you then!

The Leonards said...

Ellie looks so cute in those dresses! What a doll! We would love to hang out with you guys! This weekend is hectic for us(Peter has a 25 page paper due on monday that he has been working on like crazy)but we are open to anytime next week if you guys are avaiable.

Tammy said...

She is adorable.