Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love Walmart!

So out here in Vegas we have a blessed thing called Super Walmart (which pretty much everywhere has except Chico!) and I am loving it! I love to be able to go to one store to get all my groceries and most of my Christmas shopping done! Also I just figured out the whole digital photo center online which is so easy! I just download my pictures online and then in an hour go pick them up at the walmart...and they're pretty cheap too! I just had to post my excitement!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I agree! Plus, out here in Vegas there's like 10 different Super W/M & Super Targets, etc.. So you can always find what you're looking for!;)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your Super Walmarts!! We ask the cashiers in Chico every time when are they going to build one. I don't think it will ever happen though... :(

Holly Walton said...

Yeah super wal-mart is so awesome. I had a question....how do you get your playlist on your blog. I've been trying to figure that one out!!!

Em said...

ah yes, we experienced this phenomenom (sp?) when we moved from rexburg to utah. soooo fabulous, although now that i have choices in the big city i do prefer super target. i just love target's clothes! we we need to get out on a cold day, it's off to target we go.

Becker said...

It's such a blessed thing when you have the chillen's. Even just with Caleb, I love that I have ONE errand to run--not like 12.

Bek said...

Leah, Thanks so much for the meal tonight. It was really yummy! Thank you for being so thoughtful. I'm sorry we were so hard to get ahold of! Talk to you soon. Bekah