Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby #2- First Ultrasound


So today we got the first ultrasound of our second baby!! It's so exciting to finally see the baby moving around and hear it's little heartbeat!! We also found out that we get to have the 2nd ultrasound at 18 weeks which is 2 weeks earlier than with Ellie so we're excited about not having to wait so long to know if the baby is a girl or boy!! The picture isn't the greatest-the face is kinda blurry but that's because the baby was moving all around! But there's our little blob!! So cute! Oh and they measured it and said that my due date is correct...Feb. 10th!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm glad the little babe is doing great! Hope you are feeling good, too! Is it super hot there?

Anonymous said...

UH, I am so jealous! I didn't get an ultrasound! That's not fair. We were told that we'll get our first one at 18 weeks, but my due date is Feb. 19th, so almost 10 days after you. Ohh well, I'm still excited and at least I got to hear the heartbeat! Oh and your blob is so cute!

Mason & Laura said...

I still can't believe your due date is almost exactly what mine was!!! Maybe you'll go early and have a lil' groundhogs baby like we did! Anyway, congratulations on your lil' blob with a heartbeat!!! (p.s. i like your new background...very cute! and that was funny we had the same one for awhile! haha!!)

The Leonards said...

Oh what a pretty baby!! Hmm boy or girl??? I can't wait until you find out the sex!

Kerri said...

awesome!!! keep us posted, can't wait to know what you're having!

Amanda said...

Leah, how exciting - I'm so happy for you! Also, that is so cool that you guys are in Vegas! Looks like your doing great there.

Tammy said...

That's so cool! I'm jealous you get 2 ultrasounds - how fun. Can't wait to hear the gender!

Mason & Laura said...

Hey Leah! No, I didn't get a new number...and no, I didn't get a message! (I swear sometimes my phone is possessed and does weird stuff...) so yeah, try calling again sometime and I'll try calling you, and maybe we'll catch each other!

Em said...

oh my goodness!!! congrats, i didn't know!