Sunday, May 9, 2010

Every Day

Every Day I'm grateful to be a Mom! It is such a hard job but it is always worth it! I love spending time playing, teaching, bathing, feeding, and snuggling with my girls! They are the sweetest and every smile just melts my heart! And it is so much easier with my Husband's help! He is such an awesome, supportive husband and Daddy and helps me so much to be a better Mommy! Especially when I'm at my wit's end, he's there to listen and help me! Thanks to my awesome family for helping me be a mom!! And thanks to my Mom for showing me what an awesome mom looks like!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You're such a sweet Mom. You're always so positive! One of the many reasons I love reading your blog!!;)

Tammy said...

Amen. I look at my kids and think that I'm the most blessed person alive. Motherhood brings every emotion, but is really a privilege and a divine calling that I really appreciate being allowed to experience.