Wow, I've gotten really lazy at blogging!! The good thing is that I've gotten less lazy at cleaning my house! :) So at least my house is clean right? haha I'm going to try to be better at posting though because I know everyone wants to see my cute kids! haha j/k
Anyways...So in the last month we've just been chillin' still trying to fight off sickie germs and such! But here are some pics of our fam from Easter and after! Hopefully my next post won't just be random pictures...
Ellie in her new dress Grammy bought her! This was the week before Easter.
Chloe and Katie
Ellie and Hannah
Naomi
Grammy and Papa and some cute granddaughters
Aunt Hailey and the girls
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

5 comments:
You do have cute kids, and I do want to see 'em! What DARLING dresses!! Ahh, I love spring. I also cannot believe that Ellie is 3! 3 must be the magic number for Chuck E. Cheese, cause that's what we did for Spencer's 3rd birthday too =). Great minds...
Leah you have the most beautiful girls! I miss you!
Such darling little girls!!;) I also wanted to tell you thanks for your sweet comment you left on my blog!
Your kids really are adorable and I love all of the Easter dresses! The first dress I almost bought the exact one or one similar to it for Adrianne:)
I LOVE their dresses! They are soooo adorable! I almost bought that cute lil' pink polka dot one too :) And seriously, Angie's kids look like Atkins for sure! What fun to have so many girly cousins :) They're gonna be best friends!
Post a Comment