Friday, December 11, 2009

Colorado


This is actually our Christmas tree in Chico!

Chris and Ellie ready to play in the snow!


Um....a snowman?

attempting to sled down the driveway...on a lid of some sort...didn't work



Hannah loved Squirt!





Ellie and Hailey


"Where'd my feet go?"


Playin' with all the cousins!

Enjoying Nana's pie!



Ellie's favorite napping spot!



Waiting at the airport on the way home.

2 comments:

Becker said...

It looks like you had a great time! We need to get together soon! One question though--why did you cut off Chris's head? :)

Mason & Laura said...

Such cute pictures!! It looks like Ellie LOVED the snow :) I want snow!!

Ok, so I have been meaning to tell you that we are not coming to Paradise for Christmas this year. Apparently the year got switched (Mary and Amanda both decided not to come this year, but next year instead) so of course we had to switch as well. But we are tentatively planning a random trip over New Years (long story--but Oregon Ducks are playing in the Rose Bowl) so maybe (hopefully!!) I'll get to see you then :)