The other night I went to check on Ellie and this is how I found her:
I told Chris to come in and see if he could find Ellie and he totally couldn't, it was hilarious!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago
The other night I went to check on Ellie and this is how I found her:
I told Chris to come in and see if he could find Ellie and he totally couldn't, it was hilarious!
Posted by Carlson Clan at 1:47 PM
3 comments:
So cute! It's so fun when you find that one of your little guys have crashed somewhere! Love it!;)
That is so funny! Little kids do the most hilarious things. I can't believe she fell asleep on her dresser!
That's how you used to fall asleep in bed! ...When you would fall asleep praying... Hahaha, maybe Ellie was praying up there!?
Post a Comment