Today there was a parade in downtown Henderson that we went to. We saw lots of fun things. I realized that I like to pick out the most random things from the parade to take pictures of...I guess because they make me laugh!
Here's Hannah ....starting to fuss....even at the beginning of the parade!
Here's a cute picture of Ellie and Daddy and the firetruck.
This Irish "drum major" (I don't know what their title is) is Hannah and Ellie's Pediatrician...funny huh? Up in all of the rooms in his office are pictures of him in uniform and different momentos....so when I saw his face I remembered...and laughed.
Ellie was so funny! She was doing the "princess wave" back to all the people in the parade!
Ellie and Mommy....she kept putting my hair in my face!
Here are some of my random pictures....these are old ladies in leotards and they're also wearing garters! Hilarious!
I thought this guys' suit was hilarious! Green velvet, nice!
I'm not quite sure how Star Wars is Irish but............
Daddy's shoulders got tired!
Hannah got crankier! I left early so I could feed her in the car!
We had fun! It was more fun watching Ellie see all of the cool things!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

4 comments:
Looks like fun!! Caleb would not have stood for a parade, I think. He would have wanted to be IN the parade, not standing or sitting still watching it. Yup. He's hard. But, he's cute! Can't wait to meet Miss Hannah!
Fun pics! We were actually going to go but Caleb had a birthday party to go to! Bummer - looks like so much fun and maybe we could have gotten to see each other! The storm troopers are hilarious!;)
Hannah is so CUTE!! I thought about going to that parade, but I forgot :( Looks like it was fun.
That last picture of Hannah is so cute! What a fun time!
Post a Comment