Friday, September 26, 2008

More Cool Vegas Pics


Here's my favorite place on the strip...the Bellaggio fountains


Here is the Excalibur castle...looks way cooler at night!

Oh and look who we found wandering the streets of Vegas?! Richard Jones! Actually we knew he was there and met up with him at the fountains.

Here is the cool Sphynx inside the Luxor.

Remember this place? They have one!

My cute Familia

The cool spotlight!

Here's one of the Lions in the MGM...the window was soooo dirty but I got a fairly good picture!

4 comments:

Becker said...

Looks like you caught all the good stuff! Man! I didn't know they had a Swensen's downtown! Ha! I thought those went out of business everywhere! It was good to hang out with you guys this week. We'll do it again soon!

Megs said...

What a cool place to live! It must be neat to be able to see all of those places all the time! Love ya guys

Julie N said...

We too love the Bellagio Fountains, but it's been so long since we've been downtown to see them. Great pics of the cool stuff! I had no idea that they had a Swensen's!! Ellie is such a doll!

Mason & Laura said...

That is still so crazy that you LIVE right there!! I have never been to the strip. Awesome pictures. (oh, and you asked about the potty training--it wasn't as messy as I anticipated. After just a couple accidents she caught on real quick. I bought the potty early too so she could get used to it and not be afraid. You're on the right track! Are you gonna start soon?)