Hey all! So here are some random pics of some of the things Ellie likes to do!
She loves playing her computer game! Her favorite button is the cell phone that plays songs!
She loves sitting in her "Ellie chair" (as we call it) and play with my keys. (She also says "keys" so cutely when she wants to play with them!)
She LOVES to swing!! We have to go super early in the morning though or else it's too hot!
I think she's likes playing in dirt and rocks even more than swinging! She stood here for a good 10 minutes picking up the dirt and then dropping it again!
She's finally starting to say "Cheese" for the camera...so cute! Oh and can you tell that she likes to demolish the DVD tower? One of her favorite past-times!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago

5 comments:
Ellie is so adorable! She is such a smart girl too! That computer game is really cool! What park do you guys go to? It looks like a nice shady park which is sometimes hard to find:)
I haven't checked any blogs in so long...congrats on Baby #2!!!! And you moved! Man, I need to keep in contact better. I would love to catch up so email me when you get a chance! de3401@yahoo.com
She is getting so big.
look at all that hair! she is too cute. and wow she's really getting big!
Leah,
Awesome to here from you. That's the cool thing about blogging. I can keep in touch with others so easily. I didn't know that moved to Nevada. Ellie is a doll! Congratulations on your second baby too. I'll love having you on my blog.
Post a Comment