Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter


Here is a little collage I made of Easter pictures...I was having tons of fun on photoshop (Thanks for teaching me Dad) !! I did include one picture from last year (it's at the bottom...Ellie was like 3ish weeks old I think). We had lots of fun this year. Ellie was able to actually hold her little basket and pick up the eggs and put them in the basket, it was so fun! So in this collage there are pictures from Easter at Chris' Parents and then at my Grandma's house. I also included a few pictures from Easter morning (in our pjs) and Easter breakfast which was pancakes cut out with Easter cookie cutters. I had fun being festive this year...it takes effort but it's totally worth it!

1 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

cute collage, Leah! I love the picture with Ellie in the bunny ears :) I also love that you made pancakes cut out in easter shapes, how fun! Maybe I'll be more festive next year.