So we postponed Annmarie's blessing 2 weeks because the girls were sick and the day before the blessing (yesterday) I got the flu and was just puking my guts out (pardon the mental picture). I felt good enough this morning though so we went ahead and did it, I'm glad we did! It was a beautiful day and I just did not want to put it off anymore!
Here we are after the blessing today!
The 2 cutie older girls with their matching dresses...Annmarie has one too but she had her special dress on today!
Happy Baby!
Hannah looks so old to me in this picture! She's growin' up!
First snow of the year! Ellie was so excited!
Love our Red front door!
Our house covered in snow!
Snuggle Girls!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




1 comments:
I totally did not recognize Hannah! Wow - she is getting big! I love your house and your red door! I was just at my friends house earlier today dropping some stuff off and she has a red door and I was telling her how much I liked it and she told me to paint my door red and change it back if our landlords dont like it when we move. :) Maybe I will...
Post a Comment