Annmarie Lila Carlson
Born September 21st, 2011
Weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long
And here are some pictures of our house in Springfield. We literally put up the pictures the day before we had Annmarie...I had to have it done!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




5 comments:
Sooo happy for you and your beautiful family!! Congratulations!
So fun to see your blog! Your girls are so cute. I can't wait to meet the baby for more than 2 minutes. :)
i love the live love hope....i am over the live laugh love....glad to see you are doing well...where are you living now?
Congratulations on your cute chunky little chica! I love my chunky baby (though he's not much of a baby anymore). I hope you're loving it out there and getting lots of support from your new relief society :)
She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!! And your house looks darling!!
Post a Comment