Sunday, September 11, 2011

Neglect



Well I have most definitely been neglecting my blog...just have had no motivation. Since my last post I have packed up one house (at 7 months pregnant), Moved across the country (at 8 months pregnant), unpacked in the new house (at 8 and a half months pregnant) and now waiting and waiting to have this baby! I always forget how dang long the last few weeks feel! So anyways, instead of posting a bunch of pics from our trip I'm just going to post one pic...my last preggy pic (I hope) Hopefully I will get better at blogging after I have the baby (haha laughable I know!). I added one of the girls because they're just so dang cute (sorry about the blurryness!)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Justin saw that Chris made a comment on Facebook about you having contractions, so I thought you were having the baby for sure. Guess not. I'm excited for her arrival though, as I'm sure you are too! PS You look sexy in your prego pic! Ow! Ow!

Mason & Laura said...

yay! I love the preggy pic, and the ADORABLE crib/nursery behind you :) Plus those girls of your are super cute too :) Good luck with the next few days!!