Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

Yesterday (Feb. 3rd) was Hannah's 2nd birthday..I can't believe it!

I'm copying my friend Laura's idea of posting a younger picture of my little Hannah because I love to see the growth! This is Hannah on her 1st birthday.

Here are my cute cute girls all dressed up to go out to dinner with the Grandparents the night before Hannah's birthday

And here's lil' miss Hannah with her Grandpa who's playing a tune on the mini guitar...so cute!

She loved her present from Grandma and Grandpa...a little people tent complete with a campfire, a camping chair, marshmallows, a mini guitar, and the girl of course..oh and a rabbit?

Hannah in a birthday hat I started to make her...she only kept it on for about 2 seconds!

We let the kids open their birthday presents first thing in the morning...like Christmas! Here's Hannah opening some Undies! Yay...let's start potty training!


Chuck E Cheese!!


Then Hannah and I made some birthday cupcakes...she put all the liners in herself!

We also painted finger and toenails...they love the pink!

It was hard for Hannah to take the frosting spoon out of her mouth to blow the candle out haha!


Ellie and her cupcake that she frosted and sprinkled herself

Cupcake face!!!
We sure love you Nanatootsie!! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

How cute! She is such a sweet little girl. I was bragging to Peter the other night about how much she loves me:) Happy Birthday Hannah!

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

Hannah is such a doll!! Im glad she had such a good birthday :) Good luck with the potty training!!