Not so good at keeping the blog updated...oh well! Here's the latest update: We have painted our living room/dining room!!!! YAHOO!! It looks sooo much better! Thanksgiving was fabulous! My sisters Sara and Kelly came out with their adorable families and we got to have tons of fun! We also got ourselves the cutest little puppy and named him Baxter. He is a Tree-Walking Coon Hound and the girls love him! Enjoy the pictures!!
Had to start with a sunset picture...for good measure! (This is our dining room window)
Before
After
Cutie girls Mackenzie and Shelby stayed at my house for a sleepover!!!
They had so much fun!
We had tons of fun playing Beatles rock band!!
And here's our new puppy Baxter! 2 shoes chewed up so far ;)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




8 comments:
Make that 3 shoes chewed up!! Just found another one! Guess I have to go shoe shopping! Darn!
YES you DO have a blog!! It has been feeling neglected, so I'm glad you posted :) Beatles Rock Band looks WAY fun, but can you believe I've never played it??
And too bad about your shoes. Shoes are soooo hard to shop for. (yeah right!!)
ok, that is one cute little puppy! and Beatles rock band sounds like something the Webbs need to get in on! Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving with family!
I think it would be totally awesome if all of us got together and did Beatles Rock Band!! You can do harmonies and everything!! The only thing is that our Playstation just died :( We have to replace a very expensive part!
It's so fun to get together for the Holidays! And your house is looking so super cute!;)
I think I already told you on fb but your house painting remodel looks fantastic!!!! You are so brave to get a dog. We almost took my sisters dog when she moved to India two weeks ago, but we've had too many life transitions lately so my stepmom took the dog instead. Your girls are going to love the dog!!
Thanks Emily! Getting a puppy is definitely hard! It's like having another toddler running around...except this toddler isn't wearing a diaper and chews on EVERYTHING!
your house looks so cute!
Post a Comment