It's almost October and we now have a house to decorate but not too many decorations so I found this on a craft blog and decided to make it today...it says "Trick or Treat" (if you can't read it!) My friend Angelee just made a way cute birthday one kind of like it....but I didn't copy you Angelee I swear haha
This Napoleon Dynamite wig was in the Halloween box and Hannah really wanted to try it on!!! Ha-larious
Now she's a witch
Here's Ellie in her witch's costume...she has decided though that she wants black hair so that she can be the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz...we'll see if I give in and get her a different wig thing...She likes to say "Fly my pretties, Fly!" and "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"
We ate some olives the other day...kinda random but the girls were having tons of fun putting them on their fingers!
Here's our beautiful sunset...yes we own it. haha j/k
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




9 comments:
Leah, your girls are just so darn cute! I love the wig, and that green witch costume is so great. And, good job on such a cute halloween banner!
Oh, how I used to love putting olives on all of my fingers. My son has not yet understood the joy in that. Someday =).
Also, congrats on your new house, SO exciting! Have fun decorating =).
It's super cute. It's ok copy...I got my idea from someone else too.
Your banner is darling! We must be kindred, Halloween is my fav holiday! I've had my stuff up for 2 weeks now! We own a house over by the Table Mountain building that we rent out...where is yours?
Looks like fun!
love the banner, love the costumes, love the wig, love the olive fingers :)
plus i think it's cute your girls are excited about dressing up--mine are both afraid of the witch costumes (even the cute little girly ones!!!)
I better get my Halloween stuff out!! Your girls are so sweet at church, we are so glad you guys are here!!
Thanks y'alls! And Tiffany (if you check these comments again :) ) our house is on Ashley which is by Stanford Elementary which is off of Oro Dam...way up past Rite Aid.
I love the banner! Which blog did you get it from? I think I am going to copy too!!
super cute leah! :)
Post a Comment