I have been wanting to post pictures of our new house but I wanted to wait until we close escrow (just in case something goes wrong), but it's taking longer to close and I haven't posted anything for a month so I figured I would post some pictures of the cutest girls I know!
Hannah will just crawl right up on Ellie's lap and snuggle up to her! It's the cutest thing ever!
Hannah's first piggy tails and Ellie has some to match.
Here is Hannah's first attempt at picking her nose. LOL it cracks me up! I was taking a picture of them because they were so cute reading their books together and all of sudden Hannah points her finger up to her nose and is concentrating so hard to stick her finger up her nose! She's so funny!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




2 comments:
Haha! Cute and funny!
I love that you caught the first nose pick!
Post a Comment