Monday, December 21, 2009

A Cowgirl, a Horse Drawn Sleigh, and Cheese!


Here's Ellie playing dress-up

Hannah saying "hi"; can you tell what she's been eating?

Santa....neither are sure about him!

Horse drawn sleigh/carriage ride at our Apartment Complex's Christmas party!

Ellie and Daddy petting the horses


This is Hannah's new Cheesy smile! We love her cute gummy smiles!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Where did you find that red cowgirl hat? I want some for my girls! Darling!!

Becker said...

I love those girls! So cute! My favorite though has to be Hannah's "hail Hitler" wave. She looks like she's saluting Adolf himself. :) I trust she's not Hitler youth, but it's a funny pic anyway. Have a merry Christmas! Let's get together again when we get back from our trip!

Mason & Laura said...

That has got to be the coolest Christmas party ever to have a horse drawn carriage!!! LOVE it!!! and the cheeeesey smile is ADORABLE!!

Megs said...

Fun times! Naomi has that same cream dress with pink hearts! We should do a photo shoot!!!