Can't seem to get both smiling at the same time!
Oh my goodness!! Your girls are absolutely adorable! I love Halloween costumes on little kiddos! So cute!!
Oh my gosh, that is DARLING! Just wait until they realize how much candy they're gonna get in those costumes - they won't be able to stop smiling!!
hahaha, oh well, the costumes do the smiling for them;-) i've got to convince brennan to wear his little hood to his costume. what's an elephant without a trunk!?
So cute. They will be nice and warm on Halloween night. I'm jealous looking at all your Chico park pictures.
Cute idea! Cat and mouse! Love it! They look adorable! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Your girls are absolutely adorable! I love Halloween costumes on little kiddos! So cute!!
Oh my gosh, that is DARLING! Just wait until they realize how much candy they're gonna get in those costumes - they won't be able to stop smiling!!
hahaha, oh well, the costumes do the smiling for them;-) i've got to convince brennan to wear his little hood to his costume. what's an elephant without a trunk!?
So cute. They will be nice and warm on Halloween night. I'm jealous looking at all your Chico park pictures.
Cute idea! Cat and mouse! Love it! They look adorable! :)
Post a Comment