We are moving back to Chico! I'm super duper excited! Heavenly Father has really blessed us with this move too because we had put like 8 offers down on houses here in Vegas and all of them were denied. I just love how He guides our paths without us even knowing sometimes! It feels so great to be watched out for! So, we are moving into Oak Meadows apartments (so weird, that's where I lived when I was dating Chris) at the end of August! We can't wait to see our friends that are still there....though most of y'all moved away but not everyone!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago




5 comments:
cool. yeah for chico to get you back. why do you get to come back?
I'm so excited..I can't wait to see you guys!!
Eeek! We need to do something together before you leave!! I am a little jealous that you get to leave this city : ) I am glad that you will get to be close to family again. : )
Call me if you have time to visit, we can come over and swim or something, or call me if you simply need help with moving : )
Too cool, let us know when you're settled and we'll have a big get together, it's been a while. So excited!!
PS why the move?
No way! That's great.
Post a Comment