Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun times with Cousins

A week and a half ago I went to Utah to hang out with two of my sisters and their kids. We had tons of fun and so did the kids!
Ellie holding her cousins hands in the airplane museum
Chloe loved her "Nanny"
Ty loved Hannah too! Okay, so everyone loved Hannah, what's not to love? ;)
Bedtime stories
Popsicle time!On the way home we stopped in Orem to see Sis. Bae. It was so good to see her again! I miss her tons! For those who don't know her she was my singing teacher for like ever!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What cutie kids! It is so much fun to be with sisters and their kids!;)

Mason & Laura said...

Leah! It's been awhile since I've checked up on you...I love it when cousins get together, and so do sisters! and you saw sister Bae!! how fun! I'm also so glad to hear that Hannah is doing so well after her surgery and that Heavenly Father has blessed your family in deciding to do it early. Any trips to cali? if so let me know and I'll try to meet you there :)