Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Dress-up box from Grammy

So for her 2nd birthday Ellie got a dress-up box from Grammy complete with princess dresses, shoes, hats, jewelry, the works! She's just recently really been into it so I thought I would post some pics of her in her dress-up clothes.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee! That is toooo cute! Don't you just love having girls! :)

Becker said...

I LOVE how she isn't even APPARENTLY playing "dress up." She'd just going about her merry little day and HAPPENS to be wearing a pig hat on her head! What a funny girl!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh - sooo cute!

Dana said...

So fun! The poodle is awesome!!

Jill said...

What an adorable gift from Grammy. I love it. I'm going to be in Chico in August. Any chance you can come out for a visit? I want to meet Hannah, see Ellie, visit with you, and show off Bryn!