Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Do you like to go out to eat?

So, thanks to our friends Jennie and Peter we have a new favorite thing...it's called Restaurant.com. It is the coolest!! Maybe y'all have already heard of it but if you haven't you have got to check it out!!!! So basically you buy a gift certificate to a restaurant on their list that you want to eat at. You can either buy a $10.00 one for $3.00 or a $25.00 one for $10.00 but then you can put in a discount code (which I found a secret website that has them...I don't have it saved on this computer but you can ask me for it and I'll give it to you!) and then you can get 50%-60% off! So tonight I bought a $25.00 gift cert. to this Ribs place (Adam's Ribs...pretty good!) for $5.00. The only catch is that your bill has to be either $35.00 or $50.00 depending on the restaurant. But still it's such a good deal! At the ribs place we only ended up paying 25.00 including tip for a full rack of ribs, 2 appetizers, sodas and a salad!! We hardly ever go out (or try not to anyways) and this makes going out so much more worth the money!!

3 comments:

The Leonards said...

YAY you found the secrets codes! Where is the website? Are you willing to share?:)

Tiffany said...

Very awesome - I'll have to check it out!!

Tammy said...

Nice! I need to take advantage! Do share the secret codes!! :)