Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vegas Baby!!


That's right!! Ellie's going to be a big sister! I'm due in February! We're pretty excited. Ellie and the baby will almost be two years apart which is what we were going for. It'll be a Vegas Baby which will be fun...at least I won't be hugely pregnant in the summer!

8 comments:

Mason & Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (again) I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with the move...I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away! Yikes, that came quick!!

Papa Paradigm said...

Cool, congratulations guys! That is so exciting. There are so many people that are prego...my sister Alicia, Hannah, Nikki just to name a few. I love it! Take care and good luck with your move.

Nika said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. It will be nice to get all settled in before the baby comes.

Tammy said...

Yea! Congrats! I didn't know you were moving to Vegas! I hope you love it!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting. Good luck with your move. We are moving in 3 weeks up to Sacramento. Happy Packing!

Angelee said...

holy cow!!! congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm very excited for the both of you! :)

KrishasKrew said...

Congrats that is so exciting, but I am bummed you will be so far away. Post lots of pictures!!